Thursday, January 12, 2017

With the new year here I know a lot of us made resolutions to be healthier and happier but just how easy is that to do? Typically New Years resolutions fizzle out like fireworks on the 4th of July but it doesn't have to be that way. Start with something that is easily obtainable, usually people will set a goal that is out of reach only to leave themselves feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled. Resolutions should help us feel good so start with something you've been wanting to try such as a new healthy recipe or a morning walk once a week before work. Small things like that start to add up and before you know it you will have a routine. One of my resolutions last year was to get rid of my old, lumpy couch and replace it with a nice leather sofa which I did and I couldn't be happier! Getting rid of that old couch is not only beneficial for my bad back but also to the look of my livingroom.

So the bottom line is don't beat yourself up trying to make resolutions that you may not keep do something easy and healthy for you and the rest shall fall in line!


Happy New Year!

No comments: